Bethany Christian School is fully accredited by the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI). The ACSI accreditation protocol is unique in that it probes the spiritual aspects of each component of the organization while addressing the educational quality and integrity of our organization. We sought accreditation by Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) in order to validate our quality and verify we are striving for excellence based on a solid Christian philosophy of the foundation of education. Through the rigor of the process, we are pleased the school held true to its own statements of philosophy, mission, and goals and that it is meeting the standards of quality and effectiveness. The process guided us to make changes for the better in an orderly and systematic manner.
Benefits of Accreditation:
- Documents the school is true to its own foundational statements (mission, philosophy, and goals)
- Affirms the school meets standards of quality established by the international school community
- Provides validation of the credibility of the school/program through a peer review process
- Promotes accountability to the school community and impacts parental contentment
- Improves instruction targeting increased student achievement
- Increases confidence and reduction of isolation
- Promotes ongoing institutional improvement through a continuous process of self-assessment and systematic school/program development
- Encourages the evaluation of the biblical and spiritual integration of the school program
- Transfers credits between schools and between nations’ school systems
- Extends access to resources and tools to the school/program
- Provides a complete review and written documentation of school program
- Gives purpose and direction for long range strategic planning
To learn more or to schedule a tour, please call our office at (480) 752-8993 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.