How to Apply
We are so glad you are interested in attending Bethany Christian School! We know this will be a life-changing environment for your child.
First, schedule an informational tour by completing the online inquiry form by clicking here and we will contact you as soon as possible. You can also call our office at (480) 752-8993 or email us at email@example.com. This will provide an opportunity for your questions to be answered and for you to become more familiar with the many aspects of our school program.
Complete the following steps for admission at Bethany Christian School. All forms must be submitted along with the required fees in order for the processing to begin.
- Submit the following forms:
- Admission Application
- Emergency Information & Immunization Form (AZ Form)
- Parental Commitment and Support
- Transfer of Records Request
- Copies of the following:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
- Submit a non-refundable $200 application fee and a $125 annual Technology Fee
- Submit a Financial Agreement with a voided check and EFT Form
- Distribute the following forms: Teacher Reference, Personal Reference, and Church Reference forms
- Complete the Private School Affidavit (notarize and mail to Private School Services.)
After the completed application packet has been reviewed by the Administrator, you be contacted to schedule an interview and academic testing.
We look forward to answering any questions and helping you with the application and enrollment process. Please do not hesitate to contact the Front Office at (480) 752-8993 or firstname.lastname@example.org.