Ways to Support
Bethany Christian School seeks legacy-driven partners who understand and believe that foundational K-8 Christian education is important. Life has meaning and significance only in relationship to God. We lead each student toward a relationship with Jesus Christ and encourage each one to reach his or her unique potential in Christ – academically, spiritually, socially, physically, and creatively.
As a non-profit 501(c) 3, our school depends on the generosity of donors to keep tuition affordable, meet our financial obligations, and to create a solid financial base enabling the school to thrive well into the future.
There are several opportunities to invest in the lives of students who might find the cost of tuition prohibitive to receiving a Christian education.
- As an individual or family, you can donate through the Individual Tax Credit Scholarship.
- Corporate sponsors can invest for the future by participation in the Corporate Tax Credit Scholarships.
- You can also invest in the daily operation of the school by donating now to support our campus, staffing needs and day-to-day expenditures.
- Play your part in putting God’s transforming love into action by leaving a legacy gift to Bethany Christian School when you write your will or trust.
Fry’s Community Rewards
How to Register for the Fry’s Community Rewards Program:
- Go to www.FrysCommunityRewards.com.
- Create an online Fry’s Account (or skip to step 3 if you have already done so).
- Select ‘Enroll Now.’
- Enter your email and password then select ‘sign in’.
- Select ‘My Account’ then select ‘Account Settings’ from drop-down menu.
- Click ‘Edit’ under Community Rewards. If prompted, enter personal information.
- Under ‘Find Your Organization,’ enter Bethany Christian School.
- Check the box next to the school’s name.
- Then select ‘Save Changes.’
If you have registered correctly, you should now see your organization information listed under ‘Community Rewards’ on your Account Summary page.
When shopping on Amazon, just go to smile.amazon.com. It will prompt you to sign in and then to select our school to benefit from your shopping proceeds. Our school receives 0.5% of every purchase you or your business makes!
School Cents at Chandler Fashion Center Mall
Do you shop at Chandler Fashion Center or any of the surrounding shops and restaurants? Make sure to save your receipts! We get points for each dollar spent, and the more points we get, the more money our school gets. You can validate your receipts at Guest Services at the mall or simply turn them in to our front office. This lasts until March 31, 2017. Visit here for more details.
14th Annual Turtle Race Corporate Sponsors
Greulichs Automotive Repair
Jones Family Dentistry
Merritt Group, Russ Lyon Sotheby's Int'l Realty
Romek Sanders & Company PC
Sharp Drywall Inc.
Sun Valley Community Church